|Zero Escape 3|
|Publisher|| JP Spike |
NA Aksys Games
|Genre||Visual novel, puzzle|
Zero Escape 3 is the third and final installment of the Zero Escape trilogy.
Due to low popularity of the Zero Escape series in Japan, as well as budget and financial matters, the game is currently put on hold.
Soon after, "Operation Bluebird" was created by fans, supporting the Zero Escape series, posting images of their Zero Escape collection, often with a message supporting Zero Escape 3.
Kotaro Uchikoshi posted on February 17 "That matters are now under consideration."
- The game will be set between the events of Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, at the Mars mission test site, where Radical-6 was first discovered.
- It will answer the unsolved mysteries left from the previous titles.
- Akane, Junpei, Sigma and Phi are confirmed to return.
- Diana and another incarnation of Left will also appear. (citation needed)
- What happened to Light Field and Aoi Kurashiki and Gentarou Hongou after 999 will be revealed. 
- Sigma and Phi won't be a romantic couple.
- More information on Free the Soul will be revealed. 
- ↑ http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/132227-Zero-Escape-Conclusion-Put-on-Hold-Indefinitely
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/operationbluebirdze3
- ↑ http://www.gamesradar.com/zero-escape-past-present-and-future/
- ↑ http://virtueslastreward.com/qa2/
- ↑ http://virtueslastreward.com/qa10/
- ↑ http://virtueslastreward.com/qa21/
- ↑ http://virtueslastreward.com/qa24/
- ↑ http://virtueslastreward.com/qa56/