|Zero Escape 3|
|Publisher|| JP Spike |
NA Aksys Games
Zero Escape 3 is the third and final installment of the Zero Escape trilogy.
Due to the low popularity of the Zero Escape series in Japan, as well as budget and financial matters, the game is currently put on hold.
Soon after, "Operation Bluebird" was created by fans, supporting the Zero Escape series, posting images of their Zero Escape collection, often with a message supporting Zero Escape 3.
Kotaro Uchikoshi posted on February 17, 2014 "That matters are now under consideration."
On April 10, 2014, it was revealed that he is working with Mages on a new game with an unknown title. He says that the plot is already complete and that he feels confident about the game. It is unknown whether or not this game is Zero Escape 3. 
Nine people have been sent to the Mars Mission Test Site to simulate a manned mission to Mars. On December 31, 2028, the day the simulation was going to end, an unknown group (Most likely Free the Soul) hacks into an operator's video feed of the simulation and release Radical-6 into the facility. All but 3 people die, the survivors being a woman (Most likely Diana) and two other unknown people (Most likely Sigma and Phi). The woman contacts the operator, ominously saying that she killed the 6 people, and will likely kill 6 billion more people. This is presumably when Radical-6 escapes from the facility.
- The game will be set between the events of Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, at the Mars Mission Test Site, where Radical-6 was first discovered.
- It will answer the unsolved mysteries left from the previous titles.
- Akane, Junpei, Sigma and Phi are confirmed to return.
- Diana and another incarnation of Left will also appear. (citation needed)
- What happened to Light Field, Aoi Kurashiki, Seven, Hazuki Kashiwabara, and Gentarou Hongou after the events of 999 will be revealed. 
- Sigma and Phi won't be a romantic couple.
- More information on Free the Soul will be revealed. 
- ↑ http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/132227-Zero-Escape-Conclusion-Put-on-Hold-Indefinitely
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/operationbluebirdze3
- ↑ http://www.gamesradar.com/zero-escape-past-present-and-future/
- ↑ http://virtueslastreward.com/qa2/
- ↑ http://virtueslastreward.com/qa10/
- ↑ http://virtueslastreward.com/qa21/
- ↑ http://virtueslastreward.com/qa24/
- ↑ http://virtueslastreward.com/qa56/