|Trash Disposal Room|
|Items|| Gas torch|
- "I'd like to avoid the worst sunburn of my life in here!"
- — Phi, stuck in the incinerator
The room is divided into the incinerator and the control room. The door to the incinerator is locked, with no visible keyhole, indicating the lock is possibly magnetic.
Waking up in the room
Sigma and Diana wake up in the room and realize Phi is trapped in an incinerator.
Found in front of the incinerator window. Send it to Phi and have her use it on the thermometer.
Found in the shelf. For the Quest File, send it to Phi and have her unscrew it for a mini-game.
Found inside the shelf. Used to see hidden objects that can't be seen in the light. Sigma refers to it as 'Augmented Reality'.
Found in the incinerator. Use it on the panel. The Screwdriver also needs to be weighed and is used to unlock the toolbox and the Revolver case.
Found after unscrewing the panel. Both screws need to be put on the scale.
Used to open the panel to the red button.
This object falls to the ground after Sigma sits in the chair. It must be given to Phi so she can unscrew it and allow Diana to receive the revolver.
Found inside of the chained box. It needs to be placed in the hole next to the chair to complete the escape room.
This minigame requires the player to swipe three sliders to correspond with the correct letters. A hint to the puzzle is found by looking at the trash sorting picture with the goggles. The solution is TIC.
This minigame requires Phi to weigh the two screws and the screwdriver on the scale inside the incinerator. The solution is 155g.
Quest File/Toolbox Organizer
For the optional Quest File, send the toolbox to Phi and have her open it with the screwdriver.
This minigame requires the player to sort all the tools in the toolbox, so that they all fit within it. The blue X marks on all the tools must also touch a red X mark as well. If using the PC version with a controller, you must click with a mouse to rotate. Touching the tools on the 3DS and Vita versions allow you to rotate them.
Sigma will be trapped in a chair. The gun next to Sigma's chair has three live rounds and three blanks which has a 50/50 chance of killing him. The game calculates the odds each time so in one playthrough, he may live, while in another, he may die. However, if you choose not to shoot the gun, the incinerator will activate and kill Phi.
- When Phi clicks on the "188 Pounds" plate in the incinerator, she has a conversation with Sigma in which we learn that he weighs about 188 pounds. This implies the chair is likely activated by weight, meaning Zero could guarantee that Sigma would have to be the one sitting in the chair for the Decision Game, even though Diana tries to sit in it as well.
- Video guide here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwbsz80ABuU
- Phi is a playable character in this escape room. She is able to investigate the inside of the incinerator.
Examine the trash organization poster, without the goggles:
- Diana: This is...oh, I get it. This shows how trash is organized.
Sigma: We could put Phi under the- Gah, this is no time for jokes!
Diana: ...Let's just hurry and save her.
Examine the goggles in your inventory:
- Diana: This looks like a gas mask... Why would something like this be here?
Sigma: Why not try it on? You might look good.
Diana: If you think complimenting everything a woman wears is okay, you're very wrong, sir.
Solve the sliders without the clue:
- Diana: Oooh, I've had enough! How about...this! Oh, the shutter opened!
Sigma: What? how'd you know the answer? It couldn't be a coincidence...
Diana: But it was... I just got lucky. I didn't expect it to open either...
Sigma: I-I see... What are the chances, huh?
Phi: Okay, now it's brighter in here! I'll look for something... Uh, guys? You okay?
Examine the plate in the incinerator:
- Phi: Only this section of the wall is weird, and it has screws... That's screaming "Look at me!" I think I can take it off.
Examine the "188 pounds" sign:
- Phi: Well, 188 pounds is about 85 kilograms. What is with this weight? ...Oh, maybe. Sigma! How much do you weigh?
Sigma: HUH? What's with this all of a sudden... How much do YOU weigh?
Phi: Call HR, this is sexual harassment, old man. Just answer. Is it 188 pounds?
Sigma: Yeah, more or less... How'd you know?
Phi: Is it a coincidence it says that? No, it can't be. It must be part of Zero's plan...
Examine the button, once the cover is off:
- Sigma: We removed the cover, but... should we really up and press this button so carelessly...
Diana: I'd like a tiny guillotine to come out when you push it and chop off your hand...
Sigma: Wh-What...?! I-I'm going to forget you said that thank you very much. I'm pushing it! Oh good, my hand's still intact.
Diana: Something came out of the floor. What is it? It kind of looks like a chair from here.
As Phi, examine the chute after it's been opened:
- Phi: It's the hole for the dust chute.
Sigma: Phi can you hear me?
Phi: Yeah, what is it?
Sigma: This is your time! Crawl over through this hole! You got this!
Phi: You old bastard... That's impossible. I'd just get stuck because of my big chest.
Sigma: Enough! Do you even know what big is... Gah. Diana, could you take off your clothes?
Diana: What? Me?! W-Wait, what are you talking about?! We need to be serious about this!
Examine the button once Sigma is sitting in the chair:
Repeatedly examine Sigma in the chair, while holding the gun:
Examine Sigma in the chair, while wearing the goggles:
- Sigma: D-Diana, have you lost your mind?! Why are you staring at me with those goggles?
Diana: I-I'm sorry! I don't even know what I'm doing right now...
Examine the poster, once Sigma's in the chair:
If you click on Sigma's face:
- Sigma: Mrff, what-oof, are gaaah doing - STOP. What are you doing to my face?
Diana: I-I'm sorry...! I just thought maybe there's something...
Sigma: If you have time to mess with people's faces, then go search somewhere else!
If you click on Sigma's chest:
If you click on Sigma's hand:
- Diana: Oh, Sigma, what should I do...
Sigma: Stay calm. First, you'll have to let go of my hand. It's okay, just look for more clues.
If you click on Sigma's groin: