|Items|| Cards (x13)|
|Minigames|| Extraterrestrial Numerals |
The transporter room contains a large device with many components, which Zero claims is a transporter. In addition to a large tank, there are four pods, two of which look like eggs, with a bed inside, and two of which look like pupa. In the back of the device, there's a structure that resembles a tree root.
There are cards scattered around the room, something which appears to be a 3D printer - although it doesn't have power - and an odd item with a rotating arm.
Sigma and Diana awaken in the Lounge to realize that Phi is missing. They enter the Transporter Room while searching for her.
Zero speaks to Sigma and Diana and tells them that the room contains a device called the "transporter" which was discovered in 1888. Sometime during this year, a German expedition became lost while exploring an area at the South Pole. They stumbled upon a weird device which resembles a tree root with two pods. The device was carefully transported to their homeland and researched in secret. They uncovered that was capable of transporting things through spacetime and was subsequently called "transporter". Zero claims the device was not made by man but it came from a distant planet or some alternate world.
These cards are scattered around the room.
Received from the 3D printer machine after solving the book question. Needs to be put on the reels.
To be written.
Accessed after scanning the 13 cards at the terminal, looking at the hologram and exiting out. This isn't really a completable puzzle - it is used to determine the values of the cards.
Accessed after playing with the card symbols. Look at the hologram, view chapter 2, and a red "question" will appear.
The horizontal axis represents a base-10 number system, while the vertical axis represents the alien base-13 number system.
The horizontal axis is 27951.
This minigame is accessed after collecting all of the cards in the room and scanning them, all the player must do is place the cards with the symbols they found on the reel minigame.
- Other than based 13 number system, the alien number also uses prime factoring to construct their numbers. At least up to 11, each prime number uses a new symbol and each composite number is constructed of its prime factors.
- Video guide here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4284721929&feature=iv&src_vid=d1pcQBVPQeI&v=_zMkTwfU-UQ
Examine the human and moon card:
- Diana: This is a human mark together with a moon mark.
Sigma: This kind of looks like a powered up martial artist firing off a shockwave.
Diana: Uh, well, that's... a thought, sure. I wonder what it really represents.
Examine the two humans card:
- Diana: This looks like two people next to each other. Just like the two of us are now.
Sigma: ...I wish one more was here.
Diana: Ah... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply...
After scanning the 12th card:
- Sigma: Augh, just how many are there?! How many times must we do this! Damn you, Zero!
Diana: C-calm down. Sigma! I think there's only one more left!
Click on the holographic book:
- Sigma: This... is a hologram stereoscopy.
Diana: Wow! Incredible! There's a picture in the air... Is it okay to touch?
Sigma: It should be fine, but why? It is only a picture, after all. You can't feel it.
Diana: Isn't poking your hand through the hologram fun? He he! Come on, try it!
Click on the output pod:
- Sigma: This is an output pod. It looks like an insect pupa, or chrysalis.
Diana: Oh... Then when you use the transporter, you are reborn from it as well.
Sigma: Ah, that's an interesting point of view. Maybe that was the idea behind its design. That also brings the idea that organisms that form pupa exist in foreign civilizations...
Click on the material tank:
- Sigma: This is the material tank. Zero told us it stores various elements found on Earth...
Diana: Can you really make a real human being with those materials? I mean TRULY real.
Sigma: Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, etc... Current technology can tell us human makeup. It's impossible to make a human exactly, so I suppose it depends on your definition of real.
Diana: What makes us real... I don't think that question can be answered.
Click on the input pod:
- Diana: This was an... input pod, right? I think a person could lie down in there.
Sigma: It looks like a lidded bed, just like Zero said.
Diana: It sounds a lot like a coffin.
Sigma: I'm used to getting into a pod, but now I just feel terrible...
Click on the nucleus:
- Diana: Is this the nucleus Zero described? It looks creepy...
Sigma: He said the nucleus of the transporter controls its function.
Diana: According to him, we need to restart it. How are we going to do that?
Click on the nucleus again:
- Sigma: Zero claims it was made in an alternate world, but I don't believe that's true...
Diana: So Zero was lying about everything?
Sigma: I don't know... We've checked all the other rooms. This is the only one left. Let's see what we can find.
Click on the overhead cabinets: