|Items|| Human Mark Key |
Star Mark Key
|Minigames|| Safe on first floor |
Safe on second floor
- "A study? Though it's practically an entire library."
- — Mira, after entering the room
The room is so full of books that it's practically a two-story library. It also contains multiple safes, and a chair that allows someone to reach books on the second floor without climbing the spiral stairs.
Eric stumbled upon the entrance to the study while examining the walls in the shelter. The room is not marked on Q-Team's map of their ward. As it appears that someone was just there, Q-Team decides to search it for clues to Zero's identity.
Found Items Edit
Human Mark KeyEdit
Star Mark KeyEdit
Combined Items Edit
Safe on first floor Edit
Safe on second floor Edit
Shoot Q team with crossbow.
Shoot C team with handgun.
Q, Mira and Eric are in a weapon triangle and the player must decide who to kill.
The possible choices:
- The music is a remix of the Pantry in Virtue's Last Reward.
- Mira is shown to be quite confident with a gun, as remarked by Eric upon seeing her spin the gun in her hand with no issues. It is currently unknown if she's naturally gifted with guns, or has used one in the past.
- Sean is shown as being knowledgeable about guns, as well, when he tells Eric that recoil can be avoided with the proper stance.
- Examine Carlos's portrait.
- Examine Akane's portrait.