|Items|| Barcode reader |
Bottle of ink
Syringe with ink
|Minigames|| Lockers |
|Music||Unknown song name|
- "The antidote is in that room. Find it. Good luck."
- — Zero, after telling C Team that they've been poisoned
The CT scanner, examination table, and variety of other equipment offer the ability to perform basic medical checks.
Carlos, Junpei and Akane wake up in the infirmary, but discover they aren't locked in. They are still forced to search the room, however, when Zero tells them that "the six" of them are poisoned and the antidote is in the room.
Found Items Edit
Barcode reader Edit
Found on the MRI table. This object is used to scan Carlos, Junpei, and Akane's MRI results.
Found on the doctor's coat, is used on the lock picking minigame to hear the sound of the locks.
Found next to the MRI results screen. Needs to have the ink placed inside it.
Luminol spray Edit
Spray the lockers with luminol to reveal the locker combinations.
Puzzle cube Edit
Found inside one of the lockers, examining it activates the puzzle cube minigame.
Key card Edit
Found after completing the puzzle cube minigame, allows you to use the MRI machine.
Bottle of ink Edit
Found after completing the barcode scans, combines with the Syringe.
Lug wrench Edit
Found after completing the barcode scans, used to unscrew the candle portrait.
Combined Items Edit
Syringe with ink Edit
This object is used by injecting the candle portrait.
From left to right (1-5):
- 1: 528
- 2: 693
- 3: 413
- 4: 139
- 5: 275
The player should only open locker 3 (center) and locker 5 (right). The other three lockers are empty.
Locker 3 contains the puzzle cube.
Locker 5 contains a Quest File hint (use the syringe on a candle).
The cube puzzle is begun when the cube is examined in the inventory.
- Swap the top left and bottom left pieces.
- Swap the two middle pieces.
- Swap the top right and bottom right pieces.
- Swap the top right and middle right pieces.
Left to right, carefully.
Use the stethoscope.
15, 7, 12
There are 8 antidotes, but only one of them is correct.
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H
Carlos licks E, F, G, H.
Junpei licks C, D, G, H.
Akane licks B, D, F, H.
Because of the above, the player only has to focus on:
B - C - D - E - F - G
If a team member has no reaction, all four samples they licked are worthless.
If a team member has a reaction, one of the four they licked is the correct antidote.
For the lazy, look at the second last line in the log while selecting the antidote:
- The background music has a sound effect of a heartbeat, suiting this room.
- Examine the luminol in your inventory.
- Examine the lug wench in your inventory.
- Examine the syringe.
- Examine the trash can.
- Examine the lab coat.
- Open the middle locker without obtaining the combination by using the luminol.
- Click on the fourth locker before obtaining the combination by using the luminol.